Cleaning and care
Luimoto Marine-Grade Vinyl:
- Wash with mild soap and water and rinse. Wipe off any remaining excess water with a clean chamois.
- For stubborn stains, take a nylon bristled toothbrush and use mild soap and water and work the area in a circular motion. Repeat until stain has been removed.
- Do not use any kind of store bought vinyl cleaners as the seat cover could become slippery making it unsafe to operate a motorcycle.
- Use a clean soft nylon bristled brush to quickly remove dust off suede
- Wash your bike like you usually would with mild soap and water and rinse
- Soak up excess water with chamoise or sponge and allow 15 minutes of air drying under the sun
- Do not rub or use any hard bristles on the suede while its wet.
- Do not use any mechanical upholstery/carpet cleaner to clean the suede.
- Do not allow the suede to stay wet and dry out on its own
- Do not allow suede to sit under the sun all year round uncovered
- Following these steps should ensure long life of your Luimoto suede seat cover